Benefits of dental implants:
- Reduced boneloss – the bones that used to surround a missing tooth slowly disappear as
they lose the need to renew. Dental implants can prevent this by stimulating bone growth.
- More comfortable – unlike dentures, your dental implants aren’t removable, so they
become a comfortable, convenient, permanent feature in your mouth.
- Easier eating – you can eat all of your favourite foods with complete confidence with implants, as they function exactly like your own teeth.
- Durability – made from titanium, dental implants are incredibly durable and will last for
many years. With proper care, your implants could last a lifetime.
- Great aesthetics – dental implants are the closest to a natural tooth available on the market. The look and feel is like your natural teeth, blending with your gums seamlessly. Because they’re designed to fuse with the bone, they become just as permanent as your natural
Dental implants in Shropshire
Our dentists at Esthetique Dental in Shrewsbury are committed to offering quality care, expertise and service to all of our clients receiving dental implants.
If you’re interested to see how dental implants could benefit you and want to discuss your options, please call 01939 211150 or enquire online below.