If you have suffered from tooth loss as a result of decay, gum disease or injury, you could have to endure a lot of inconvenience and discomfort. Eating can become uncomfortable, your speech can be affected, and you might feel self-conscious about your appearance.
Dental implants are an artificial replacement for the root of your natural tooth and provide a strong foundation for a new crown, bridge or denture – completely restoring and enhancing your smile.
Benefits of dental implants
- Reduced bone loss – the bones that used to surround a missing tooth slowly disappear as they lose the need to renew. Dental implants can prevent this by stimulating bone growth.
- More comfortable – unlike dentures, your dental implants aren’t removable, so they become a comfortable, convenient, permanent feature in your mouth.
- Easier eating – you can eat all of your favourite foods with complete confidence with implants, as they function exactly like your own teeth.
- Durability – made from titanium, dental implants are incredibly durable and will last for many years. With proper care, your implants could last a lifetime.
- Great aesthetics – dental implants are the closest to a natural tooth available on the market. The look and feel is like your natural teeth, blending with your gums seamlessly. Because they’re designed to fuse with the bone, they become just as permanent as your natural teeth.
Dental implants in Shropshire
The team of dentists at Esthetique are committed to offering quality care, expertise and service to all of our clients receiving dental implants.
If you’re interested to see what dental implants could do for your smile, and would like to discuss the treatment options available, then please get in touch with us at our dental practice in Shrewsbury to discuss your needs.