Feedback and Concerns
Esthetique Dental Practice welcomes your feedback and takes any concerns you may have very seriously. We try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of using our services. However, if you are not satisfied and you would like to make a complaint then we would wish to reassure you that your concerns will be dealt with courteously and promptly, so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our own complaints to be handled. We learn from our patients, that’s why we appreciate feedback so that we make and respond to customers' concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
If you have a complaint, please talk to Deb Price, the Practice Manager. You can contact Deb on 01939 211150 or fill in the contact form here.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about our services is Deb Price.
- If a patient complains on the telephone or at the reception desk, we will listen and offer to refer him or her to Deb Price immediately. If Deb Price is not available at the time, the patient will be told when they will be able to talk to the dentist. A member of staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period, or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else other than Deb Price or the dentist to handle the complaint.
- If the patient complains in writing, the letter will be passed on immediately to Deb Price.
- If a complaint is concerning any aspect of clinical care or associated charges, it will normally be referred to the treating dentist, unless the patient does not want this to happen.
- We will acknowledge the patient's complaint in writing and enclose a copy of our Code of Practice as soon as possible, usually within three working days. We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances that led to the complaint. If the patient does not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to them on the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days, we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and an estimated time, before which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
- If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to:
- The Dental Complaints Service (08456 120540) for complaints about private treatment.
- The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London, WIM 8DQ (the dentists' registration body).
- The Care Quality Commission, National Customer Service Centre , Citygate , Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne , NE1 4PA.